Skip directly to content

10.04.11 Pittsburgh

• 10.04.11 Pittsburgh
    October 6, 2011 - 4:01am

I'm sure the guys in the band were all wondering who booked an outside gig in PA in October but they were flawless in their performance. Mike Mangini has definitely filled the shoes left open by their previous drummer. He only made one mistake the entire gig and he covered it well. John P shot him a look and they moved on from there. The first time I saw the band was 18 years ago at the same venue and I never would have thought I'd be back watching the the guys play at the same place 18 years later. I hope I will be able to watch them 18 years from now jamming with walkers holding them up. Great show!!

145=boring's picture
on October 6, 2011 - 4:01am

I'm sure the guys in the band were all wondering who booked an outside gig in PA in October but they were flawless in their performance. Mike Mangini has definitely filled the shoes left open by their previous drummer. He only made one mistake the entire gig and he covered it well. John P shot him a look and they moved on from there. The first time I saw the band was 18 years ago at the same venue and I never would have thought I'd be back watching the the guys play at the same place 18 years later. I hope I will be able to watch them 18 years from now jamming with walkers holding them up. Great show!!

Forum category: