Skip directly to content

The 12 step suite...

• The 12 step suite...
    February 12, 2013 - 6:31pm

How many of you have the 12 step suite, (The Glass Prison, This Dying Soul, The Root of All Evil, Repentance and The Shattered Fortress) on your MP3 player or have burned it onto a CD? I read a Portnoy`s interview stating that the next tour would've included playing the whole upcoming production, (supposedly a concept album), and the 12 step songs. Geeeeeeeeee, it would've been awesome.

Jorge Armando's picture
on February 12, 2013 - 6:31pm

How many of you have the 12 step suite, (The Glass Prison, This Dying Soul, The Root of All Evil, Repentance and The Shattered Fortress) on your MP3 player or have burned it onto a CD? I read a Portnoy`s interview stating that the next tour would've included playing the whole upcoming production, (supposedly a concept album), and the 12 step songs. Geeeeeeeeee, it would've been awesome.

Forum category: 
DTFan53's picture

I used some freeware to break apart the individual songs by section and actually made a 12 track album out of the 12 step suite. I found some nice cover art on a google image search. It is one of my prouder/ nerdier moments.

I agree that seeing the entire suite from top to bottom would have been pretty fantastic live.