Skip directly to content

The 21 Feb in Oslo

• The 21 Feb in Oslo
    February 11, 2014 - 6:32pm

Hi Dream Theater.
    I know that this may be much to ask for, and that you probably not will make my wish be reality.
    But anyway. We are three good friends that will come to your concert in Oslo February 21.
    In 2009 we lost a son, brother and best friend. He died of cancer and in his funeral friends of us played "the spirit carries on" by dream theater. This song means a lot for me, my brother and my friend. The three of us are going to this concert together, and I have this big wish:
    Is it possible that you play "the spirit carries on" this evening in Oslo.
    It will do this night very special for me, my brother and friend.
    I know that this may be difficult to arrange, but I keep my fingers crossed :)

Kind regards
    David Engen,
    big fan from Norway

David Engen's picture
on February 11, 2014 - 6:32pm

Hi Dream Theater.
I know that this may be much to ask for, and that you probably not will make my wish be reality.
But anyway. We are three good friends that will come to your concert in Oslo February 21.
In 2009 we lost a son, brother and best friend. He died of cancer and in his funeral friends of us played "the spirit carries on" by dream theater. This song means a lot for me, my brother and my friend. The three of us are going to this concert together, and I have this big wish:
Is it possible that you play "the spirit carries on" this evening in Oslo.
It will do this night very special for me, my brother and friend.
I know that this may be difficult to arrange, but I keep my fingers crossed :)

Kind regards
David Engen,
big fan from Norway

Forum category: