Skip directly to content

ADToE Box Sets

• ADToE Box Sets
    September 23, 2011 - 11:25pm

I received my ADToE box set today adn other than not getting a lifetiem ticket to see Dream Theater, it was also missing the guitar picks. Has anybody ewlse received theirs? Thanks

BHinTex's picture
on September 23, 2011 - 11:25pm

I received my ADToE box set today adn other than not getting a lifetiem ticket to see Dream Theater, it was also missing the guitar picks. Has anybody ewlse received theirs? Thanks

Forum category: 
Hérus's picture

@mucall, I finally got my box set on Monday. My instrumentals seem to work fine, I just use either Windows Media Player or iTunes. I know there was a forum post on here somewhere from the company that shipped the box sets. Maybe try posting to that forum or emailing the company directly. Hopefully you'll get your issue resolved quickly!

The Forsaken's picture

Had to make a choice between Dream Theater's box set and Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon Immersion box set, and i'm afraid i went with the Immersion box set, but still bought the CD+DVD version ADTOE.
Still class that as a win on both fronts.

mucall's picture

BHinTex , astroboy. do you guys got the instrumentals cd to work. Mine plays just like the regular cd. What software yo guys use for it? Thanks in advanced for any information.

Hérus's picture

Still waiting on my copy to arrive. :( Thanks for answering my question about the instrumentals and the leads.

BHinTex's picture

@ Astroboy, yes the instrumentals contain the leads, everything but the vocals. It even includes "the burb" in Bridges in The Sky. The instrumental of this CD soars above BC&SL and I really liked BC&SL and I don't know if it is becasue the leads are in this or what but it is just amazing. I lve Beneath The Surface on the regular CD but the instrumental version of it was so moving that it actually forced me to reach out to a very dear friend that that I had been in a 7 year long fued with. The magic of Dream Theater. AMAZING!.

And I just noticed kind of a double post, I think the site went down for maintenance or soemthing, I did not see my previous post beforehand - sorry

BHinTex's picture

I love the song Beneath The Surface however, hearing the instrumental to this has really raised it to another level, wow! It inspired me to reconnect with a very dear person in my life that I had, had a falling out with and hadn't spoken to her in 7 years thus the beauty and magic of Dream Theater. I really enjoyed the instrumentals for Black Clouds but there really is no comparison to them (in my opinion) maybe it's the fact that the leads are in this version or maybe it's just that this is just more magical for whatever reason.

BHinTex's picture

Astroboy, yes the instrumentals contain the leads, everything but the vocals including "the burp" in Bridges in The Sky, still jamming on them now, they are amazing

mucall's picture

@astroboy: it plays on my players as a regular cd. i send a email to the omega order to verify just in case is a manufacture defect but all the files are the same as the regular cd :(

Hérus's picture

Still waiting on mine. Do the instrumentals contain the leads?

mucall's picture

I received mine:) No lifetime tick :(.......My Instrumental Mix CD is just a regular copy of the regular CD. Any issues anyone.

BHinTex's picture

On second thought never mind it looks like they aren't part of the set anymore. Still a ciool set listening to the instrumentals now