Skip directly to content

AMAZING SHOW IN NJ!

• AMAZING SHOW IN NJ!
    October 12, 2011 - 3:32pm

A die hard fan and I went to go see the show last night. We knew it was going to be one of the most memorable live shows we had ever witnessed. I could not have asked for a better performance, it was INSANE! The opening riff with Bridges In The Sky had so much power to it that i was instantly overcome with the greatest sense of happiness. I literally forgot i had been standing up for about 2 hours just because i was lost in Dream TheaterLand haha. Mike Mangini's drum solo was one of the, if not the best drum solo i have ever seen.He played that show like it was his last show on Earth. That's what put that huge smile on my face, seeing my personal influences in the music world all in there element and having so much fun with it. WHAT WAS WITH THE WEE LITTLE RED HAT PIRATE? THAT HAD ME CRYING HYSTERICALLY WITH LAUGHTER! After seeing these guys for the first time ever and getting the greatest musical and emotional ass kicking of my life you can bet your ass i'm coming back for more :D Rock On Dream Theater, I hope the rest of the tour good to you guys.

PS. The opening cartoon was absolutely hilarious haha.

TheCrookedStep1's picture
on October 12, 2011 - 3:32pm

A die hard fan and I went to go see the show last night. We knew it was going to be one of the most memorable live shows we had ever witnessed. I could not have asked for a better performance, it was INSANE! The opening riff with Bridges In The Sky had so much power to it that i was instantly overcome with the greatest sense of happiness. I literally forgot i had been standing up for about 2 hours just because i was lost in Dream TheaterLand haha. Mike Mangini's drum solo was one of the, if not the best drum solo i have ever seen.He played that show like it was his last show on Earth. That's what put that huge smile on my face, seeing my personal influences in the music world all in there element and having so much fun with it. WHAT WAS WITH THE WEE LITTLE RED HAT PIRATE? THAT HAD ME CRYING HYSTERICALLY WITH LAUGHTER! After seeing these guys for the first time ever and getting the greatest musical and emotional ass kicking of my life you can bet your ass i'm coming back for more :D Rock On Dream Theater, I hope the rest of the tour good to you guys.

PS. The opening cartoon was absolutely hilarious haha.

Forum category: