Skip directly to content

Any more US dates coming?

• Any more US dates coming?
    September 9, 2011 - 9:00pm

You used to have a message saying 'more to be announced soon', but that is gone. Are there any more US dates coming? Please let us in New Mexico, Arizona, Vegas, Colorado etc know so we can make plans to travel if you are not playing in these markets.

And why have you skipped Phoenix, Arizona, the 6th largest city, on every tour since 2006? You skipped us in 2007, 2008, 2009, and only played as an opener in 2010. We need some headlining love from Dream Theater here!

cygnus's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 9:00pm

You used to have a message saying 'more to be announced soon', but that is gone. Are there any more US dates coming? Please let us in New Mexico, Arizona, Vegas, Colorado etc know so we can make plans to travel if you are not playing in these markets.

And why have you skipped Phoenix, Arizona, the 6th largest city, on every tour since 2006? You skipped us in 2007, 2008, 2009, and only played as an opener in 2010. We need some headlining love from Dream Theater here!

Forum category: 
mythreemoons's picture

They must stop in Denver... they have to....

Ryan_nadon's picture

If Dream Theater doesn't come to Denver, CO I'm going to be one sad panda. :(

Ibanezer's picture

Yes please add San Antonio, TX to your schedule. I have not been able to see a show since moving here from kansas city and need my live DT fix.

Ben_Jamin's picture

We might have to wait until next year sometime. We need a headlining tour from DT in New Mex.

dspurdy's picture

[quote=cygnus]You used to have a message saying 'more to be announced soon', but that is gone. Are there any more US dates coming? Please let us in New Mexico, Arizona, Vegas, Colorado etc know so we can make plans to travel if you are not playing in these markets.

And why have you skipped Phoenix, Arizona, the 6th largest city, on every tour since 2006? You skipped us in 2007, 2008, 2009, and only played as an opener in 2010. We need some headlining love from Dream Theater here! [/quote]

AMEN! Can I get a witness?! Praise the Lord and send donations!