Skip directly to content

Any news on North American summer dates VIP packages??

• Any news on North American summer dates VIP packages??
    April 17, 2012 - 3:15am

Any news on when the VIP packages and meet and greets will go on sale for the North American summer tour? Planning on catching the show in Minneapolis in June!

Ebarlow72's picture
on April 17, 2012 - 3:15am

Any news on when the VIP packages and meet and greets will go on sale for the North American summer tour? Planning on catching the show in Minneapolis in June!

Forum category: 
Philba1966's picture

They haven't listed a bunch of the shows on Ticketmaster or Live Nation yet...I'm sure they'll all be released by next week. I have a quandry now though...I live in Boston where they're not on sale yet. Do I grab very good seats at one of the two Long Island shows (and experience DT in their home) or do I just patiently wait for next week and hopefully scoop up some pre-sale tickets to see them in Boston again?

I know a lot of their Live albums and special shows (an Evening with format) tend to be performed @ home, but their going with the Crimson Projekt opening act so I'm guessing it's just a "normal" show. Help me out folks...should I take the chance for the potential of a cool experience (and a LOT more money) or just be happy that I can take the 15 minute train ride into Boston?

vroomdr's picture

Any news on Cleveland - Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica? I want to go to this show, but it doesn't seem to be listed at vipnation/livenation yet. What's up with that?!?

Callahan's picture

Some of the packages go on sale tomorrow.

http://v2.iloveallaccess.com/Tours/dream-theater/summer-2012

SanAntonioTexas's picture

Am also wondering when VIP tickets will be available. Right now one can purchase pre-sale tickets but it seems like a lot of tickets are not available (being saved for VIP?). Any information would be appreciated.