Skip directly to content

Any old school board members here ?

• Any old school board members here ?
    February 11, 2013 - 3:59am

Dunno if anyone remembers waaayyy back about 2001-ish, there was a DT message board. Itchey was the moderator. Thinkgs got out of hand and it had to be shut down.

I don't remember to many names. The Onion and Kellsco come to mind.

Anyone else here that was there back then ?

GlassPrisoner's picture
on February 11, 2013 - 3:59am

Dunno if anyone remembers waaayyy back about 2001-ish, there was a DT message board. Itchey was the moderator. Thinkgs got out of hand and it had to be shut down.

I don't remember to many names. The Onion and Kellsco come to mind.

Anyone else here that was there back then ?

Forum category: 
redrum068's picture

3 of us in here did you guys forget about the US... I'm so sorry that the U.S. sucks... was really bummed Mike didn't do a solo in Minneapolis St.Paul.. I know your US fan base sucks.. I & my wife & son drove 150 miles to see you & paid for a hotel room & still Loved it.. but Mike owes us a solo... hehe. We know & follow DT . You do have U.S. Fans. Sry most watch T.V.... Morons. Anyway Please come back to Minnesota.. we love you I would pay $500 per to see you.. & I am looking forward to buying the south American DVD BD ...Waiting so i can see you in my living room. But... next time in Minnesota ..Mike owes us a solo damnit......I watched him build the set ..I watched him get the job.....which by the way was a no brainer... I saw him with Steve Vai... So he Owes me a solo hehe... Sry Mike ...hehehehe Minnesota

First Memeber's picture

Yes, I do remember that sight, I remember that they had like a waiver that you had to tag, prior to getting clearence to compose messages.

One of the rules I remember was users were not allowed to write about past members of the band, in any ill fashion.

I also remember people talking about how some evening's MP would sign on, and chat with the fans, don't know if that was true or not though.

I created a user account, and signed in once, and people were questioning my member number that I was asigned automatically by the sight, They said my memeber number had some significant meaning, or message.

No one ever truly responded to any of my messages, I don't know why!