Skip directly to content

Anyone going to the San Francisco show?

• Anyone going to the San Francisco show?
    September 9, 2011 - 4:48am

Hey everyone, anyone going to the SF show on Sept. 24th?

John Petrucci's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 4:48am

Hey everyone, anyone going to the SF show on Sept. 24th?

Forum category: 
SongQuester's picture

Awesome Show, Thanks for making it happen!!! [img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1540959061245&set=p.154095906124...

lonestarDTF's picture

It's gettting soooooooooooooooooooo close!!!!

Jedizen07's picture

Can't go. Just spent my money on the Zappa Plays Zappa/ Return to Forever four show in Davis, CA just a few days ago. Hope to catch you guys next year. Great disc!!! Good luck on the tour and have fun!!

5150k9's picture

[quote=John Petrucci]Hey everyone, anyone going to the SF show on Sept. 24th?[/quote]

Absolutely, have never missed a show up here in SF. Show is Gonna ROCK!!!!

Catcher10's picture

Looking forward to a post on the setlist so I can be all ready for the Seattle show on Tuesday!!! Have fun everyone

powpig's picture

Driving down from Tahoe across the Bridges In The Sky, lookin' forward to it.

SongQuester's picture

Will there be a meet up spot before he show?

sixxstring54's picture

@sixxstring54: Well I was going to be there. I blew the engine in my truck and it won't be fixed until next week sometime.
KICK ASS DT!!!!!!
Wish I could be there!!!!!

Sabian's picture

I will also be there......

SongQuester's picture

Heck ya I'm going.

lonestarDTF's picture

[quote=Earthling2112]I will be there sir. I haven't been this excited for a DT show since the Radio City Music Hall show. Never been to a First show of a new leg.[/quote]

Be a first for me too.

Earthling2112's picture

I will be there sir. I haven't been this excited for a DT show since the Radio City Music Hall show. Never been to a First show of a new leg.

CrimsonSunriseDTF's picture

We'll be at the LA show the next day (meet and Greet)... can't wait!! Awesome job on the new album John!!! See you in 2 weeks!!!

sixxstring54's picture

I saw you in Concord w/ Iron Maiden, now to see you in SF will KICK ASS!!!!!!!

Elle Dammers's picture

Yes! DT Angels will be there!! Elle ~ Maui, Noriko~ from Japan ! DT Warrior ~ Hans from LA !!! We are so STOKED about Dream Theater THE Energy is SOARING !!! ;) been listening to DT now since 1993 all these time purely on cds !!! No computer or iphone = rebel > untill 2yrs ago!!! (here in Maui) DT is Honestly Prophetic! Its amazing to then go to the videos and the storys... hallographic experience ! But Purely just on the Music!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME !!!! everthing else is ICING on the cake!!!! SSSSwwweeet lines in the sand! elle~ Maui :)

Brewtaco's picture

I'll be there \m/
cant wait :D

BradH's picture

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dspurdy's picture

[quote=John Petrucci]Hey everyone, anyone going to the SF show on Sept. 24th?[/quote]

Can't make it to Cali. Sure would like you to squeeze in Albuquerque, NM as a headliner...maybe after Grand Prarie, TX? Plenty of venues here that would suit you. You will already be in the southwest.

shredding's picture

We are gonna drive from Utah to SF to watch you guys. Then back to Utah for another concert. This year's a killer year for us

OlliverMoura's picture

I'd love to, but I'm in Brazil, can't wait to see DREAM THEATER in Brazil next year, people are crazy about the new music around here! Idea: Why don't you guys plan up a fan meeting when you come?

FingerWiz's picture

John, are you planning to come again to Israel in the Europian tour?

lonestarDTF's picture

Yup, gonna be kick ass. Cant wait to see you JP.