Skip directly to content

Asia Dates

• Asia Dates
    September 9, 2011 - 3:17pm

Since I'm studying in Hong Kong this year and am going to be missing them in the states, I really hope DT have some Asia dates (best case scenario, HK dates) lined up. No-one really seems to come to Hong Kong that often except huge acts like Bob Dylan though. So I dunno. I'd still love to see DT come here.

Perpetual Change's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 3:17pm

Since I'm studying in Hong Kong this year and am going to be missing them in the states, I really hope DT have some Asia dates (best case scenario, HK dates) lined up. No-one really seems to come to Hong Kong that often except huge acts like Bob Dylan though. So I dunno. I'd still love to see DT come here.

Forum category: 
lak89's picture

@jpdreamer:

Are you from Hong Kong as well? :)

jpdreamer's picture

Can't agree more.
I would kill to see these guys play live again!

lak89's picture

[quote=Perpetual Change]Since I'm studying in Hong Kong this year and am going to be missing them in the states, I really hope DT have some Asia dates (best case scenario, HK dates) lined up. No-one really seems to come to Hong Kong that often except huge acts like Bob Dylan though. So I dunno. I'd still love to see DT come here. [/quote]

I could not agree more with you, DT came to HK in 2006 and from what I heard it was a good turnout (I didn't manage to go though, one of my life's biggest regrets), hopefully they will include Hong Kong as one of their Asia tour stops.

Make it happen guys!