Skip directly to content

Australian tour dates?

• Australian tour dates?
    September 9, 2011 - 12:29pm

Hello all,

Not sure if i'm the first Australian fan on here but I'll hazard the guess. I would have set my location to there already but i can't work out how to do that...

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows any details about Australian tour dates? I'm very keen to see them again. They've only been out to Australia twice as far as I know (Chaos in Motion and BCSL tours) and I've only seen them on BCSL. I'd love to see them out here again and I know i've got the rest of the Australian DT fanbase behind me :)

Regards,

Soulfire

Soulfire's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 12:29pm

Hello all,

Not sure if i'm the first Australian fan on here but I'll hazard the guess. I would have set my location to there already but i can't work out how to do that...

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows any details about Australian tour dates? I'm very keen to see them again. They've only been out to Australia twice as far as I know (Chaos in Motion and BCSL tours) and I've only seen them on BCSL. I'd love to see them out here again and I know i've got the rest of the Australian DT fanbase behind me :)

Regards,

Soulfire

Forum category: 
Felo's picture

Please go to Australia! I'm from Chile, but I'd travel and go to see you liiiveee!!!!!!!

BigBunny's picture

[quote=bugsyoz]Here's hoping. I can't figure it out....so long to come here the first time, then back to back tours. Who knows.[/quote]

it was the same with Satch. he didn't tour here for a decade then we had 2005, 2006 with G3 & 2008

bugsyoz's picture

Here's hoping. I can't figure it out....so long to come here the first time, then back to back tours. Who knows.

therealac's picture

I saw them on the BCSL tour, best concert I've ever been to!
I remember hearing that they'll be here after Japan. So I'm just going to guess the middle of 2012

BigBunny's picture

i look forward to seeing them again!

Soulfire's picture

[quote=daveeroberts]You sure do brother.

Are you a part of the DT fanclub on facebook?[/quote]

Ah no, 'fraid not. I refuse to use facebook lol. Used to have one, didn't like it, so I deleted it. Am I correct in believing you're the guy from the AU Review...? Or is that someone else on here....?

lak89's picture

I'm absolutely sure they will tour Australia again, they've only just put out European tour dates for early next year, so I'm guessing Asia/Australia tour dates will be mid-2012, we still have to wait!

daveeroberts's picture

Also dude. How do you change you display pic?

daveeroberts's picture

You sure do brother.

Are you a part of the DT fanclub on facebook?

Fiat Lux's picture

I'm pretty sure they'll be coming... eventually! We seem to be on the DT world tour agenda.

cheers