Skip directly to content

Bad Salad

• Bad Salad
    August 2, 2012 - 2:23pm

So, the prog metal band "Bad Salad" finally released their full length album entitled "Uncivilized"
    If you guys have heard it. what do you think of it?
    I only listened to the minute shots on Itunes. but from what I've heard, their music is very reminiscent of DT's darker and heavier tracks.
    I've fallowed this band ever since they've been doing DT Covers on youtube. Personally, one day, I hope they release a Cover Album.

Ytsejam58's picture
on August 2, 2012 - 2:23pm

So, the prog metal band "Bad Salad" finally released their full length album entitled "Uncivilized"
If you guys have heard it. what do you think of it?
I only listened to the minute shots on Itunes. but from what I've heard, their music is very reminiscent of DT's darker and heavier tracks.
I've fallowed this band ever since they've been doing DT Covers on youtube. Personally, one day, I hope they release a Cover Album.

Forum category: 
Ytsejam58's picture

I want to bring this topic back up because I seriously recommend getting this album. It is a truely epic albums and any prog metal head will appreciate it.

volc123's picture

Yeah i've heard them too.. I've watched all their split-screen covers and they're doing great. Doing a cover album would be epic xD But i dont think their vocalist can sing like Labrie ;) So they'll probably cover the easy songs (for vocals).