Skip directly to content

Best Birthday Present EVER!

• Best Birthday Present EVER!
    September 9, 2011 - 9:49pm

Dream Theater,

Thank You so much for this incredible gift of EVENTS on my 49th Birthday.

I have had many EVENTS recently in my life, uplifting, incredible forces, I never new existed within my soul.

Dream Theaters presence, music, and light have forever changed my being as a person.

I can now ride a unicycle in the sky, if I choose to do so, I will never flater, or sway from my DREAMS.

Hat's off to everyone who has the momentuim to change, for the better of the Universe, our Planet, and all the people, and animals that live here.

To the musicans, Thank You for showing me what I can be, and giving me the key I never new I had within, to unlock soul from the chains that bound me since my conception.

darren@vtjoliet.com

First Memeber's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 9:49pm

Dream Theater,

I have had many EVENTS recently in my life, uplifting, incredible forces, I never new existed within my soul.

Dream Theaters presence, music, and light have forever changed my being as a person.

I can now ride a unicycle in the sky, if I choose to do so, I will never flater, or sway from my DREAMS.

Hat's off to everyone who has the momentuim to change, for the better of the Universe, our Planet, and all the people, and animals that live here.

To the musicans, Thank You for showing me what I can be, and giving me the key I never new I had within, to unlock soul from the chains that bound me since my conception.

darren@vtjoliet.com

Forum category: 
johncal's picture

[quote=First Memeber]Dream Theater,

darren@vtjoliet.com

[/quote]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY........ Now go over to my "How old are you DT fan" thread and post your age.