Skip directly to content

Best Setlist ever? Oct 03, 2011 Royal Oak Music Theatre

• Best Setlist ever? Oct 03, 2011 Royal Oak Music Theatre
    October 1, 2011 - 6:51pm

Some Of the most desired setlist/songs from the people that I have talked to that are going to this are the following:

Octavarium: The most desired song of them all! This song is in my opinion your best song ever!!! A lot of people I know are hoping you play this song.

A Nightmare To Remember: Would Love if you played this song! It just is epic! Also lots of people hope for this.

The Shattered Fortress: Another Great song from dream theater. Not that all the others arent lol. Would be an awesome addition.

In the Presence Of Enemies: An Awesome song that I can not stop listening to. The only song/songs I can listen to that is 25 Min + !!!

The Great Debate

Another Day

Six Degrees Of Innerturbulence: Don't know if it is possibe to get an orcastra, but would be AWESOME!!!

And then the whole Dramatic Turn Of Events album!!!

This would be the best show Ever!!! Any opinions? Anyone going to this show that would like to comment?

matmdog's picture
on October 1, 2011 - 6:51pm

Some Of the most desired setlist/songs from the people that I have talked to that are going to this are the following:

Octavarium: The most desired song of them all! This song is in my opinion your best song ever!!! A lot of people I know are hoping you play this song.

A Nightmare To Remember: Would Love if you played this song! It just is epic! Also lots of people hope for this.

The Shattered Fortress: Another Great song from dream theater. Not that all the others arent lol. Would be an awesome addition.

In the Presence Of Enemies: An Awesome song that I can not stop listening to. The only song/songs I can listen to that is 25 Min + !!!

The Great Debate

Another Day

Six Degrees Of Innerturbulence: Don't know if it is possibe to get an orcastra, but would be AWESOME!!!

And then the whole Dramatic Turn Of Events album!!!

This would be the best show Ever!!! Any opinions? Anyone going to this show that would like to comment?

Forum category: 
matmdog's picture

bump!