Skip directly to content

Boston.

• Boston.
    April 16, 2013 - 3:59pm

My heart goes to the dead and wounded of Boston. My heart goes to all my friends living there. Bostonians are resilient people and without any doubt they will endure this and emerge stronger and confident.
    My wishes for the best to The Hub.

Jorge Armando's picture
on April 16, 2013 - 3:59pm

My heart goes to the dead and wounded of Boston. My heart goes to all my friends living there. Bostonians are resilient people and without any doubt they will endure this and emerge stronger and confident.
My wishes for the best to The Hub.

Forum category: 
Phrygian Sunshine's picture

@Jorge Armando: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Your friend definitely sounds like a strong-spirited person. I'm very impressed by people who can stay positive even when circumstances would dictate otherwise. It's inspiring to hear stories like that. I wish Tom well...

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Well, I'm sad to tell you that one of my friends was actually injured by the second bomb. He lost a hand and it was really sad news for me to hear this. Anyway, I talked to Tom and he's in a surprising good spirit. I didn't expect anything less from this guy knowing him the way I do. He's tough and I know he'll be just fine. I'm gonna quote him, "Losing 5 fingers won't stop me a bit". Amazing indeed.

Phrygian Sunshine's picture

Well said, Jorge.