Skip directly to content

Bring guitar to M&G?

• Bring guitar to M&G?
    January 19, 2012 - 12:55pm

Hi,

Next Friday I'm going to Copenhagen (Denmark) to see Dream Theater. I live in Sweden, so It's pretty close, but still I don't know anyone in Denmark or anything like that. I bought a M&G package and from the start I thought that I would bring my guitar.

But now I'm a bit concerned. What do I do with the guitar during the show? Can you bring it into the concert area? Is the M&G before or after the show? Is it possible to have the guitar ON me, with strap while I take the picture (with John ofc).

Has anyone here brought their guitar in the 2011 or 2011 tour, if you have, can you share your story?

Is it weird to bring the Ibanez now that he's playing for Music Man? I would much rather get my Ibanez signed than my Music man....

Thanks

Musicman45's picture
on January 19, 2012 - 12:55pm

Hi,

Next Friday I'm going to Copenhagen (Denmark) to see Dream Theater. I live in Sweden, so It's pretty close, but still I don't know anyone in Denmark or anything like that. I bought a M&G package and from the start I thought that I would bring my guitar.

But now I'm a bit concerned. What do I do with the guitar during the show? Can you bring it into the concert area? Is the M&G before or after the show? Is it possible to have the guitar ON me, with strap while I take the picture (with John ofc).

Has anyone here brought their guitar in the 2011 or 2011 tour, if you have, can you share your story?

Is it weird to bring the Ibanez now that he's playing for Music Man? I would much rather get my Ibanez signed than my Music man....

Thanks

Forum category: 
spock84's picture

If you've got a car outside, they'll allow you to go out and put it there (quickly).

Musicman45's picture

Bringing the guitar was no problem at all, if anyone wonders. During the show, I put in where you bought the tickets. Sure, it's a bit risky, but the security guys would not let me bring it in. And come to think of it, would not want to have it on me during the concert anyway. Things got rough.