Skip directly to content

Can you help us?

• Can you help us?
    December 23, 2013 - 1:12pm

I'm not sure that you guys have much time to read these posts, and truthfully it looks like we don't have much time these days. But if, in the off chance that you read this, my friends and I thought it might we worth a shot.

A very good friend from high school truly must be one of your biggest fans. He turned nearly all of his friends onto Dream Theater and they have been big followers and concert goers since as well ever since. His name is Andrew Webb, he too is an amazing drummer, and he is also succumbing to brain cancer. It would seem, by visiting him, that he does not have much time left... Days maybe. He is really only able to use a few words and has lost the ability to move the right side of his body. My friends stopped by to visit him yesterday and sat with him for quite some time recalling old stories, how skilled of a drummer he is, and the fun that was had in his better years.

I'm writing this to ask if maybe you could send Andrew a shout out? On your web page or maybe even an email? Just something to let him know before he goes that his favorite band recognized him too? It would mean a lot to Andrew, myself and my friends.

Thanks for reading,

Mark Garza, Bradford Taylor, John Havel, Chris Metter and Courtney

ckubi224's picture
on December 23, 2013 - 1:12pm

I'm not sure that you guys have much time to read these posts, and truthfully it looks like we don't have much time these days. But if, in the off chance that you read this, my friends and I thought it might we worth a shot.

A very good friend from high school truly must be one of your biggest fans. He turned nearly all of his friends onto Dream Theater and they have been big followers and concert goers since as well ever since. His name is Andrew Webb, he too is an amazing drummer, and he is also succumbing to brain cancer. It would seem, by visiting him, that he does not have much time left... Days maybe. He is really only able to use a few words and has lost the ability to move the right side of his body. My friends stopped by to visit him yesterday and sat with him for quite some time recalling old stories, how skilled of a drummer he is, and the fun that was had in his better years.

I'm writing this to ask if maybe you could send Andrew a shout out? On your web page or maybe even an email? Just something to let him know before he goes that his favorite band recognized him too? It would mean a lot to Andrew, myself and my friends.

Thanks for reading,

Mark Garza, Bradford Taylor, John Havel, Chris Metter and Courtney

Forum category: 
LAJKomann's picture

Maybe we could try to post this on their Facebook page? I don't know if it will help, but it is worth a try.

syahruromadoni's picture

i wish everybody here read it and send a shout out to andrew ..