Skip directly to content

Chicago Theatre Show!!!!

• Chicago Theatre Show!!!!
    June 24, 2012 - 9:29pm

OH MY GOODNESS LAST NIGHT WAS INCREDIBLE!! Me and my friend went and had pretty good seats and had a blast. We were both seeing them for the first time but we were long time fans. We were both really surprised at how good Crimson Projekct was!! Tony levin rules. The show was just magical and every member was doing amazing. Now we will see Dream everytime there in chicago! We waited outside of the venue after the show and John Myung came out and signed my friend's ticket and my Shirt! It was a night to remember

ChickenCoop213's picture
on June 24, 2012 - 9:29pm

OH MY GOODNESS LAST NIGHT WAS INCREDIBLE!! Me and my friend went and had pretty good seats and had a blast. We were both seeing them for the first time but we were long time fans. We were both really surprised at how good Crimson Projekct was!! Tony levin rules. The show was just magical and every member was doing amazing. Now we will see Dream everytime there in chicago! We waited outside of the venue after the show and John Myung came out and signed my friend's ticket and my Shirt! It was a night to remember

Forum category: