Skip directly to content

Concerts in Japan

• Concerts in Japan
    January 28, 2012 - 10:17am

Hello, I'm brazilian but living in Japan. I'm 14 years old, and I never saw a DT concert. But in April 28, Nagoya, Aichi (Japan) I'm probably going to see DT live!

So, I did see the last setlists of the band, ok, I know that the band have to play mostly songs of the new record (A Dramatic Turn of Events) and I DO like this album, but I really wanna see DT playing some of the hits, songs that I love, like The Glass Prison (my favourite one), The Dark Eternal Night, Caught In A Web, As I Am, Pull Me Under, The Dance of Eternity...

I just want to you guys of the band think about the possibility of playing at least one of this songs that I mentioned. Especially Glass Prison!

So, I don't know if the band will see this topic, I just hope so

Thanks!

[Sorry about some mistakes with english, It's not my native language lol]

Yox's picture
on January 28, 2012 - 10:17am

Hello, I'm brazilian but living in Japan. I'm 14 years old, and I never saw a DT concert. But in April 28, Nagoya, Aichi (Japan) I'm probably going to see DT live!

So, I did see the last setlists of the band, ok, I know that the band have to play mostly songs of the new record (A Dramatic Turn of Events) and I DO like this album, but I really wanna see DT playing some of the hits, songs that I love, like The Glass Prison (my favourite one), The Dark Eternal Night, Caught In A Web, As I Am, Pull Me Under, The Dance of Eternity...

I just want to you guys of the band think about the possibility of playing at least one of this songs that I mentioned. Especially Glass Prison!

So, I don't know if the band will see this topic, I just hope so

Thanks!

[Sorry about some mistakes with english, It's not my native language lol]

Forum category: