Skip directly to content

Congratulations on creating nice setlists, DT!

• Congratulations on creating nice setlists, DT!
    September 26, 2011 - 2:21pm

I think that DT has succeeded in creating setlists that are balanced, they have enough fan favourites while also showcasing the new songs (which, mind you are also great and I think they'll become fan favourites). The rotation is also well done. And maybe there are even more songs to be seen, who knows?

What do you think? Are the setlists worth drooling over? :p

The Silent Estonian's picture
on September 26, 2011 - 2:21pm

I think that DT has succeeded in creating setlists that are balanced, they have enough fan favourites while also showcasing the new songs (which, mind you are also great and I think they'll become fan favourites). The rotation is also well done. And maybe there are even more songs to be seen, who knows?

What do you think? Are the setlists worth drooling over? :p

Forum category: 
Lightweight's picture

I think the setlist for San Francisco was quite "meh", but the second show, in LA, had a fantastic one. Hoping for a nostalgic one mixed with ADTOE here in Sweden :P

JamesEwt's picture

I'm totally stoked with what they are mixing in. Getting YTSE and Endless sacrifice in one show. i can scratch two songs off my DT Bucket list.
On Oct. 10th, I'll be seeing my 10th DT show and they never grow stale.

This new CD is killing me, how damned good no great it is. A sonic home run for the band.