Skip directly to content

A couple requests for the Kansas City Show

• A couple requests for the Kansas City Show
    April 28, 2012 - 4:08am

I am concerned that this post will be too forward of me - especially since DT has...what? 80 or so songs at least? But while each album is making a very steady rotation in my cd player, it is Awake that I return to the most. And I have never heard 6:00 or, my all-time favorite Caught in a Web. While there are literally about 50 songs that I could listen to over and over...I'd really like to hear these and if a band member happens to see this post, please consider. I've been to only 5 shows (should be 50 but nobody likes to come to Omaha or anywhere within 100 miles) and never heard these.

JanneDaArc's picture
on April 28, 2012 - 4:08am

I am concerned that this post will be too forward of me - especially since DT has...what? 80 or so songs at least? But while each album is making a very steady rotation in my cd player, it is Awake that I return to the most. And I have never heard 6:00 or, my all-time favorite Caught in a Web. While there are literally about 50 songs that I could listen to over and over...I'd really like to hear these and if a band member happens to see this post, please consider. I've been to only 5 shows (should be 50 but nobody likes to come to Omaha or anywhere within 100 miles) and never heard these.

Forum category: 
DexterTheater's picture

Well i'm from Argentina and in 30 days I ll be listening to 6:00 ...and more important: Breaking All Illusions.

erikbojerik's picture

I think 6:00 may be on the set list for the summer tour - it was for the most recent one at least.

Psygnosis99's picture

I've been to 3 shows, they are my top band of all time, I love all their material. I lucked out and got Caught in a Web in Austin last October ;)
Its long for a live performance, but i wanna see the Count of Tuscany! And Another Day. What happened to the Mirror?