Skip directly to content

Cover song

• Cover song
    June 9, 2012 - 12:55am

Hello DT Guys! I don't know if any Dream Theater member or any of their representatives reads these posts. I wish this message would come to the members knowledge but I don't know if it will happen... well who knows?...

I'm a great great (no, I didn't write it twice by mistake) Dream Theater fan from Brasil and I found out that DT has been using Hans Zimmer's "Dream Is collapsing" as an intro of its concerts and I found it so amazing because I've always wanted to somehow make contact with you guys to sugest something that I think it will be incredible to see in a DT show... There's a song from the Pirates of the caribbean 2: Dead Man's chest" soundtrack by Hans Zimmer called "The kraken" that has an incredible Metal vibe and it's my favorite hans zimmer composition. As Dream Theater is my favorite band and I'm also a Hans Zimmer fan, It would be incredible, it would be a dream coming true to see you guys playing a prog-metal version of this song either as an intro or as a cover song in the middle of the show.

Thank you so much for your attention, Guys!

Greetings!

Deckard81's picture
on June 9, 2012 - 12:55am

Hello DT Guys! I don't know if any Dream Theater member or any of their representatives reads these posts. I wish this message would come to the members knowledge but I don't know if it will happen... well who knows?...

I'm a great great (no, I didn't write it twice by mistake) Dream Theater fan from Brasil and I found out that DT has been using Hans Zimmer's "Dream Is collapsing" as an intro of its concerts and I found it so amazing because I've always wanted to somehow make contact with you guys to sugest something that I think it will be incredible to see in a DT show... There's a song from the Pirates of the caribbean 2: Dead Man's chest" soundtrack by Hans Zimmer called "The kraken" that has an incredible Metal vibe and it's my favorite hans zimmer composition. As Dream Theater is my favorite band and I'm also a Hans Zimmer fan, It would be incredible, it would be a dream coming true to see you guys playing a prog-metal version of this song either as an intro or as a cover song in the middle of the show.

Thank you so much for your attention, Guys!

Greetings!

Forum category: