Skip directly to content

The Crimson King

• The Crimson King
    May 23, 2013 - 10:42pm

I have just noticed that the release date for the Luna Park blu-ray has been changed to November 4th. What the fuck is going on? :(

Now I think the DT team or Eagle Vision has to bring us some real updates about this forthcoming release!

The Crimson King's picture
on May 23, 2013 - 10:42pm

I have just noticed that the release date for the Luna Park blu-ray has been changed to November 4th. What the fuck is going on? :(

Now I think the DT team or Eagle Vision has to bring us some real updates about this forthcoming release!

Forum category: 
Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Hey, how about those DT guys announcing a new cd/world tour eh? :)

Phrygian Sunshine's picture

@Jorge Armando: Oh, I will definitely do that. I'm thinking about attending a Renaissance Faire in New Jersey this weekend. I really like that sort of thing. Have to see how the weather holds up.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: If you get to do this, make sure you post pics on your log!!!

@Jorge Armando: I would love to. I'll have to see how the summer weekends work out. I am going to make it up to Acadia National Park (Maine) in July. I've heard that it's a place that is beautiful beyond compare. If I scale Cadillac Mountain in the early hours, I can be the first person in the United States to watch the sun rise that morning. That would be amazing. I'm so looking forward to making the trip.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Tssss, the Appalachians for a hike? Who wouldn't like that? I'd do it if I had those mountains a bit nearer. Lol. Do it!!!

@Jorge Armando: Yes, I've been working quite a bit also. Between two jobs and other projects, I've been busy lately.

Up here, the climes are starting to turn summery. It's got me thinking about hiking a section of the Appalachian Trail. Maybe for a long weekend at the end of June. I like doing that sort of thing.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Lots of work mate. I mean it, LOTS of work, but that's always good, right? How about you? Hope everything's great up there.

@Jorge Armando: Hi Jorge. How's everything going?

Jorge Armando's picture

Damnit. U sure? That's awful news.