Skip directly to content

Dear Dream Theater

• Dear Dream Theater
    January 26, 2012 - 11:03pm

Dear Dream Theater,

My name is Shirley-Ann Hage . I'm from The Netherlands so i'm sorry if my English isn't very well.
    I'm coming to your show on 1 Februari 2012 at Zwolle as a birthday present for my dad.
    My dad is a great fan of you all !!! i wanted to give him a Meet & Greet for his birthday..... unfortunately it is a lot of money for me.... i'm 22 years old and still a poor student.
    Our family is been trough a lot of pain and a lot of financial problems the last few years, specially my dad.
    My little sister died, my grandfather(his father) died and olso his grandmother. My dad have his own company that almost goes bankrupt..... Unfortunately this is not all....
    My heart is breaking because i can't do anything to help him out.... But when my dad is down or sadly he always listen to Dream Theater... Because that makes him very happy... (offcourse he also listening to DT when he's not sad!)

The reason why i write you this is because i want to ask you , if my dad can meet you guys... Because that would really be great!! I'm sure it makes him so much more joyful and let him forget all the problems and pain for a moment.... It would be the night of his life!!
    If only it is for 5 minutes and an photograph with all of you!! That would be so great....
    I hope that you want to help me to give my dad a time to remember.
    And that he can get a Meet & Greet with you on Februari 1 2012....
    I hope to hear from you ,
    Thanks a lot.

Lots of love, Shirley-Ann Hage from the Netherlands.

sjurlie_darkstipje@hotmail.com
    06-55141030

Shirley-Ann's picture
on January 26, 2012 - 11:03pm

Dear Dream Theater,

My name is Shirley-Ann Hage . I'm from The Netherlands so i'm sorry if my English isn't very well.
I'm coming to your show on 1 Februari 2012 at Zwolle as a birthday present for my dad.
My dad is a great fan of you all !!! i wanted to give him a Meet & Greet for his birthday..... unfortunately it is a lot of money for me.... i'm 22 years old and still a poor student.
Our family is been trough a lot of pain and a lot of financial problems the last few years, specially my dad.
My little sister died, my grandfather(his father) died and olso his grandmother. My dad have his own company that almost goes bankrupt..... Unfortunately this is not all....
My heart is breaking because i can't do anything to help him out.... But when my dad is down or sadly he always listen to Dream Theater... Because that makes him very happy... (offcourse he also listening to DT when he's not sad!)

The reason why i write you this is because i want to ask you , if my dad can meet you guys... Because that would really be great!! I'm sure it makes him so much more joyful and let him forget all the problems and pain for a moment.... It would be the night of his life!!
If only it is for 5 minutes and an photograph with all of you!! That would be so great....
I hope that you want to help me to give my dad a time to remember.
And that he can get a Meet & Greet with you on Februari 1 2012....
I hope to hear from you ,
Thanks a lot.

Lots of love, Shirley-Ann Hage from the Netherlands.

sjurlie_darkstipje@hotmail.com
06-55141030

Forum category: 
pratz's picture

how did it go Shirley-Ann? Did your father meet them? Maybe next time you can tweet to JR https://twitter.com/#!/Jcrudess

Shirley-Ann's picture

Because i can't find an e-mail addres from Dream Theater i writed my story here....
If anyone know's how i can contact Dream Theater otherwise please let me know..... thank you very much!