Skip directly to content

Dramatic Tour 2011/2012

• Dramatic Tour 2011/2012
    January 16, 2012 - 7:34pm

I see some set list of dramatic tour, don't play lost not forgotten!, why!!??, don't belive it!!!

fb_guillem_candell's picture
on January 16, 2012 - 7:34pm

I see some set list of dramatic tour, don't play lost not forgotten!, why!!??, don't belive it!!!

Forum category: 
northy's picture

Manchester tonight.......can't wait.

ls-kendunsmuir's picture

That was a great show in Glasgow last night, hard to believe Mike Mangini has only been behind DTs' kit for a short time, they just sound as if they have been rockin' for years. Superb :D

madscot's picture

Set list from Glasgow, Scotland on Feb. 8th 2012 was as follows

Bridges in the sky, 6.00, Build me up break me down, Surrounded, The root of all evil, Mike solo, A fortune in lies, Outcry, Silent man, Beneath the surface, On the backs of angels, War inside my head, The test that stumped them all, John and Jordan solo! Leading into The spirit carries on, Breaking all illusions….Encore – Pull me under.

The show lasted 2 hours and 10 minutes

Dncan's picture

Yep, we got these, and also The Silent Man. Lucky us ;)
Acoustic guitar and voice made a surprisingly intimate moment in the arena.

It was a great evening, thank you guys.

(concert was 02.03.2012 in Paris, France)

DeathSurvivor's picture

6:00 is back! Lucky Europeans... and These Walls to boot. Nice. :)

dt4ever's picture

[quote=Niels B]War inside my head[/quote]
Wow, I'd love to hear that one live. :D

Niels B's picture

Ok, so the heavy tunes were War inside my head, The test that stumped...., Fortune in lies. That's fine. And we (in Helsinki) also got 6:00, Surrounded (Wow!!!) and The spirit carries on. In my oppinion a better set thab in the US.

dt4ever's picture

[quote=adsky]Seen some setlist and absolutely thrilled they are playing These Walls, arguably one of the best DT songs ever[/quote]
Amazing song indeed!

adsky's picture

Seen some setlist and absolutely thrilled they are playing These Walls, arguably one of the best DT songs ever

fb_guillem_candell's picture

@Niels B: You're right, I hope too

dt4ever's picture

[quote=Niels B]Mike Mangini just wrote on facebook that they have added some "heavy tunes" to the set for Europe.[/quote]

Yeaaah, nice!

Frostbitez's picture

[quote=Niels B]Mike Mangini just wrote on facebook that they have added some "heavy tunes" to the set for Europe. I hope that includes Lost not forgotten, which is one if their strongest pieces ever.[/quote]
Me to.
"heavy tunes" could also mean that The Dark Eternal Night is on the setlist. And I really really hope that they put "In the Name of God" or "Trial of Tears" on the setlist

Niels B's picture

Mike Mangini just wrote on facebook that they have added some "heavy tunes" to the set for Europe. I hope that includes Lost not forgotten, which is one if their strongest pieces ever.

dt4ever's picture

Which setlist? Care to post a link?