Skip directly to content

Dream Theater @ Beacon Theater

• Dream Theater @ Beacon Theater
    October 13, 2011 - 5:15pm

The show last night was insane! Mike Mangini is amazing!! There was a sense of new found energy in the air. I have been a long time fan with each album holding a special place in my heart and each on is truly appreciated but i have to say that... A Dramatic Turn Of Events is phenomenal! The album takes you on a journey and leaves you breathless. All the guys played there hearts out as usual and James Labrie sounded better then ever, what a gifted and powerful voice. I got the meet and great package and it was very nice how they did it, the guys were also awesome and took the time to talk to you, as they always do.

Thanks DT for one hell of a show and yet another great concert experience.
    P.S. COME BACK TO JONES BEACH!!!!!!!!!

DTFORLIFE's picture
on October 13, 2011 - 5:15pm

The show last night was insane! Mike Mangini is amazing!! There was a sense of new found energy in the air. I have been a long time fan with each album holding a special place in my heart and each on is truly appreciated but i have to say that... A Dramatic Turn Of Events is phenomenal! The album takes you on a journey and leaves you breathless. All the guys played there hearts out as usual and James Labrie sounded better then ever, what a gifted and powerful voice. I got the meet and great package and it was very nice how they did it, the guys were also awesome and took the time to talk to you, as they always do.

Thanks DT for one hell of a show and yet another great concert experience.
P.S. COME BACK TO JONES BEACH!!!!!!!!!

Forum category: