Skip directly to content

Dream Theater Finders Keepers Quest

• Dream Theater Finders Keepers Quest
    September 29, 2011 - 8:57pm

I am the Ultimate Dream Theater Fan of Chicago!

Because I am so UPBEAT, and Positive about the Bands, past present and future, I am giving away one ticket for the Events Tour 2011 at The Rosemont Theater 10/02/11, at 7:00PM.

You must provide your own transportation to and from the show, and you must be at least 18 to participate.

The FREE TICKET could be as close as the FRONT ROW!

Participants must email there responce to darren@vtjoliet.com no later than 10:00pm central time on 9/30/11.

At that time, we will send out a clue via email, and you must answer several Dream Theater Events Questions correcly to WIN the FREE TICKET!

Send Those Emails!

First Memeber's picture
on September 29, 2011 - 8:57pm

I am the Ultimate Dream Theater Fan of Chicago!

Because I am so UPBEAT, and Positive about the Bands, past present and future, I am giving away one ticket for the Events Tour 2011 at The Rosemont Theater 10/02/11, at 7:00PM.

You must provide your own transportation to and from the show, and you must be at least 18 to participate.

The FREE TICKET could be as close as the FRONT ROW!

Participants must email there responce to darren@vtjoliet.com no later than 10:00pm central time on 9/30/11.

At that time, we will send out a clue via email, and you must answer several Dream Theater Events Questions correcly to WIN the FREE TICKET!

Send Those Emails!

Forum category: