Skip directly to content

Dream Theater Live in Indonesia & Official Merchandise

• Dream Theater Live in Indonesia & Official Merchandise
    January 2, 2012 - 12:02pm

Dear JP, JL, JR, JM & MM...

I notice that Indonesia is on your 2012 tour list. (off course I already booked for it :) ).

During your time here in Indonesia, would you please bring your official merchandise? I can't get it anywhere here. I also can't shop from your website (Indonesia is commonly blacklisted for online shopping).

So please, please... Bring your official merchandise during your concert in Indonesia. I believe it will be something to remember for the whole year after your concert.

This is the first time for Dream Theater to performing live in Indonesia. Thousands (I don't know the exact number ;) ) of your fans here were indescribably happy about the news, for your last tour to Asia Indonesia was skipped from your list (it switched to Singapore). We were like "Holding up, wait a minute" "Come on" "Fiuuuhh, Just let me catch my breath". :p

Btw, i mention you guys a lot on twitter. I hope you guys don't feel irritate about that. :p

Anyway, this post is just to describe how I'm so happy about your concert in Indonesia (April, 2012). I'm representing all of your fans here in Indonesia wish to say "WELCOME!". And please do not hesitate to bring ALL of your merchandise to Indonesia! I insist! :D

Regards,

A Man Without A Face

@SyidiMursyidi

A Man Without A Face's picture
on January 2, 2012 - 12:02pm

Dear JP, JL, JR, JM & MM...

I notice that Indonesia is on your 2012 tour list. (off course I already booked for it :) ).

During your time here in Indonesia, would you please bring your official merchandise? I can't get it anywhere here. I also can't shop from your website (Indonesia is commonly blacklisted for online shopping).

So please, please... Bring your official merchandise during your concert in Indonesia. I believe it will be something to remember for the whole year after your concert.

This is the first time for Dream Theater to performing live in Indonesia. Thousands (I don't know the exact number ;) ) of your fans here were indescribably happy about the news, for your last tour to Asia Indonesia was skipped from your list (it switched to Singapore). We were like "Holding up, wait a minute" "Come on" "Fiuuuhh, Just let me catch my breath". :p

Btw, i mention you guys a lot on twitter. I hope you guys don't feel irritate about that. :p

Anyway, this post is just to describe how I'm so happy about your concert in Indonesia (April, 2012). I'm representing all of your fans here in Indonesia wish to say "WELCOME!". And please do not hesitate to bring ALL of your merchandise to Indonesia! I insist! :D

Regards,

A Man Without A Face

@SyidiMursyidi

Forum category: 
A Man Without A Face's picture

Can you guys come faster or postpone?? Unfortunately for me.. The day you guys live performing in Indonesia is the same day of my big brother marriage. Though I already have you tickets... I HATE APRIL 21st 2012!!! *cry cry cry cry*

Ralfante's picture

Welcome to all of you guys!! me myself are hardly waiting for the day! hoping there is a reschedule so you guys can come faster lol