Skip directly to content

DREAM THEATER NEXT GENERATION

• DREAM THEATER NEXT GENERATION
    June 23, 2012 - 7:22pm

HEY GUYS...DREAM THEATER IS INSANE.....WE INDIANS FEEL DT AS THE GOD OF MUSIC...
    BUT WHERE WILL THIS NAME GO AFTER 50 YEARS......LIKE FEW BANDS LIKE EAGLES ,CARAVAN ETC...DT THE NAME WILL GET LOST FROM OUR MIND SOMEDAY.....
    ITS NOT A SUGGESTION OR ADVICE I AM GONNA GIVE....
    ITS JUST AN IDEA...
    WHAT ABOUT DREAM THEATER 2ND GENERATION.?????????????????????????
    LIKE FATHER AND SON......DREAM THEATER CAN TRAIN FEW MUSICIANS AND MAKE DREAM THEATER 2ND
    .....AFTER THEM THE NAME DT CAN BE ALSO HEARD...THE LOVE OF PEOPLE AND POPULARITY MAY NOT GET LOST.........
    AND DREAM THEATER SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN INSANE.................

supriyoneogi's picture
on June 23, 2012 - 7:22pm

HEY GUYS...DREAM THEATER IS INSANE.....WE INDIANS FEEL DT AS THE GOD OF MUSIC...
BUT WHERE WILL THIS NAME GO AFTER 50 YEARS......LIKE FEW BANDS LIKE EAGLES ,CARAVAN ETC...DT THE NAME WILL GET LOST FROM OUR MIND SOMEDAY.....
ITS JUST AN IDEA...
LIKE FATHER AND SON......DREAM THEATER CAN TRAIN FEW MUSICIANS AND MAKE DREAM THEATER 2ND
.....AFTER THEM THE NAME DT CAN BE ALSO HEARD...THE LOVE OF PEOPLE AND POPULARITY MAY NOT GET LOST.........
AND DREAM THEATER SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN INSANE.................

Forum category: 
supriyoneogi's picture

[quote=supriyoneogi]HEY GUYS...DREAM THEATER IS INSANE.....WE INDIANS FEEL DT AS THE GOD OF MUSIC...
ITS JUST AN IDEA...
AND DREAM THEATER SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN INSANE................