Skip directly to content

DREAM THEATER & PFM

• DREAM THEATER & PFM
    October 26, 2013 - 5:01am

Hello from Italy, I would suggest to the guys og DT, to evaluate the opportunity to record a cover of "Impressioni di Settembre / The World Became The World" by PFM, a piece of classic Italian Progressive Rock of the 70's. I think that the musical style of Dream Theater and their instrumental expertise could give the fans an extraordinary and extended version of this song that is already beautiful as it is proposed by the Historical Italian band. What do you think about this project? Thank You.

Alessandro's picture
on October 26, 2013 - 5:01am

Hello from Italy, I would suggest to the guys og DT, to evaluate the opportunity to record a cover of "Impressioni di Settembre / The World Became The World" by PFM, a piece of classic Italian Progressive Rock of the 70's. I think that the musical style of Dream Theater and their instrumental expertise could give the fans an extraordinary and extended version of this song that is already beautiful as it is proposed by the Historical Italian band. What do you think about this project? Thank You.

Forum category: