Skip directly to content

Dream Theater, Please Come to North Carolina!

• Dream Theater, Please Come to North Carolina!
    September 24, 2013 - 5:40pm

I absolutely love the new album and am highly anticipating seeing DT live!

For the ADToE tour, DT did not tour in the US state of North Carolina at all and wasn't within at least 200 miles from my area (Greensboro). I was very disappointed and don't want NC to be left out of the tour again...

I hope, DT, you are reading this because I just want to mention that you guys are utterly my favorite band. This new album is probably my favorite of yours (which is amazing because I could never pick a favorite before this new album!), and I haven't had the opportunity to see you perform live yet. I've been dreaming of attending a DT concert for a while now!

I would love for you to come to North Carolina (or Virginia along the NC border) in this upcoming tour! People I know here in the Greensboro area would love to see you too! (That would be beyond amazing if you guys came to the Greensboro Coliseum!!)

Please, please do come to northern NC (or at least relatively nearby)! It'll mean so much to me if you give me the opportunity to see you live, especially with this tour for such an epic album! Thank you!

Numbstrike's picture
on September 24, 2013 - 5:40pm

I absolutely love the new album and am highly anticipating seeing DT live!

For the ADToE tour, DT did not tour in the US state of North Carolina at all and wasn't within at least 200 miles from my area (Greensboro). I was very disappointed and don't want NC to be left out of the tour again...

I hope, DT, you are reading this because I just want to mention that you guys are utterly my favorite band. This new album is probably my favorite of yours (which is amazing because I could never pick a favorite before this new album!), and I haven't had the opportunity to see you perform live yet. I've been dreaming of attending a DT concert for a while now!

I would love for you to come to North Carolina (or Virginia along the NC border) in this upcoming tour! People I know here in the Greensboro area would love to see you too! (That would be beyond amazing if you guys came to the Greensboro Coliseum!!)

Please, please do come to northern NC (or at least relatively nearby)! It'll mean so much to me if you give me the opportunity to see you live, especially with this tour for such an epic album! Thank you!

Forum category: 
Wolfpacker96's picture

I could be wrong, but as far as I know they've only played in North Carolina once, and that was in Asheville in 2009. I have absolutely no idea why, but they routinely skip the entire southern US with the exception of Atlanta. Road Trip! I've seen them in Atlanta a couple of times, but I have some friends I crash with. I'd love to see them up close and personal at the Fillmore in Charlotte, but that's unlikely. You can easily get within feet of the stage there, but probably not a big enough venue for them, though The Cult and Megadeth have played there. Portnoy still has all the dates when he was in DT on his website. http://www.mikeportnoy.com/dates/tourography/

LuCiFeRsHaL0's picture

Hahahah I'm in Charleston, Sc! Would be nice to get them close! :)