Skip directly to content

DT at the Beacon

• DT at the Beacon
    October 13, 2011 - 5:21am

Words can't quite say how much I loved the show from Dream Theater in New York just a few hours ago. It was my first DT show and I just know that I have to see more shows. There are some songs such as Beneath the surface that you just have to see live. I was in the cheap seats way in the back and it was still easily the best live experience I've ever had and I would have payed double for the same seat.

Nithoren's picture
on October 13, 2011 - 5:21am

Words can't quite say how much I loved the show from Dream Theater in New York just a few hours ago. It was my first DT show and I just know that I have to see more shows. There are some songs such as Beneath the surface that you just have to see live. I was in the cheap seats way in the back and it was still easily the best live experience I've ever had and I would have payed double for the same seat.

Forum category: 
Duffle_Bag_Dan's picture

i just saw the show in albany and like you it was my first time seeing dream theater live. It was amazing. I did see a different set list though it might have been the same one that signatus saw

Capra.simona's picture

I should have came to the show too, but I couldn't find a flight to new york! I'm a bit jealous!!! I wanted so bad to be there!!
I hope they will play Beneath the Surface in the italian show, next year, in Milan.
I'm really happy it had been a great concert... well from my point of view all their concerts are great!!!!

Simona

Signatus's picture

Well, as far as I can remember, they didn´t play The Great Debate, and the last song before encore was Breaking All Illusions.

cmnyj28's picture

Bridges in the Sky
These Walls
Build Me Up, Break Me Down
Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
The Ytse Jam
The Silent Man
Beneath the Surface
The Great Debate
On the Backs of Angels
Forsaken
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
Outcry
Encore:
Under a Glass Moon

What a GREAT show, I was blown away, I saw them so many times and this has been the best so far...

N.A.D.S.'s picture

Glad to hear it was a great show. Did they do Outcry? That song killed in Toronto!