Skip directly to content

DT Music Never Stales.

• DT Music Never Stales.
    March 27, 2012 - 10:02pm

I have listened to Images and Words since summer of 2010 (I remember because I got DragonForce's Twilight Dementia at the same time. I got a 3rd CD too but I forget what.) And It is still awesome 2 years later. I just love how DT music never get's old to me.

How long have you guys listened to DT? Is it still awesome today as it was back then?

Ytsejam58's picture
on March 27, 2012 - 10:02pm

I have listened to Images and Words since summer of 2010 (I remember because I got DragonForce's Twilight Dementia at the same time. I got a 3rd CD too but I forget what.) And It is still awesome 2 years later. I just love how DT music never get's old to me.

How long have you guys listened to DT? Is it still awesome today as it was back then?

Forum category: 
InfectiouslyPerverted's picture

I've been listening to them since 1994. My favorite band at the time was Extreme, but they had broken up the year before. So DT started becoming my favorite band, and it has been that way ever since, even after Extreme got back together again(even though they are my 2nd favorite now). For a while, all I was listening to was I&W and Awake. I still listen to them constantly, no matter what CD it is. Weird because I can't seem to get into any other prog rock band, well, if you don't count the older ones like Rush, Pink Floyd and Yes.

Psygnosis99's picture

Since 2001, when they became my favorite band in history. Yes, they are the only band whose music I can pop in any time over and over, there's always something new to notice!

Tapring's picture

I've been listening to DT since 1995. And I NEVER get sick of any of them. Images & Words and Awake are still my favorite albums.

comment's picture

Rocking to DT since 2001. I'm with you man, the stuff never stales. It's nice to have a variety of 11 studio albums to change it up, but listening never really stales for me. Go DT!