Skip directly to content

DT Returns to mexico 2011

• DT Returns to mexico 2011
    November 22, 2011 - 6:28am

Hi i'm a fan from México city and i'm waiting for my first concert ever of Dream Theater, and i just need some tips to meet the band, i try to bought the VIP packs, but is sold out allready.
    If somebody is from Mexico and you know about the hotel where they gonna be, please give me some information about that, 'cause i really want to meet them :)

Thanks!

PD
    Sorry about my english haha

pachohanneman's picture
on November 22, 2011 - 6:28am

Hi i'm a fan from México city and i'm waiting for my first concert ever of Dream Theater, and i just need some tips to meet the band, i try to bought the VIP packs, but is sold out allready.
If somebody is from Mexico and you know about the hotel where they gonna be, please give me some information about that, 'cause i really want to meet them :)

Thanks!

PD
Sorry about my english haha

Forum category: 
elmero-1's picture

Hi! Well the show was amazing. I have been to every show in Mexico City and this one was the second -the Black Clouds tour one- to play a totally surprising show. We had the acoustic pair of songs first time ever to see John play an acoustic guitar, and the first time ever to play Silent Man in Mexico. That was great. mangini welcome and drum solo were great.
Yet we think we had a short concert I very much would think it was like this because the problem with Jordan's keyboard. It shoyld be really unconfortable to play with an inclined keyboard, even so if you have to run in the keys.
Anyways thanks DT for this show. we love you.

jorge7970's picture

Guys Thanks so mucho for the unforgettable evening las saturday, shook the earth!, greetings and hugs

Fred_faa's picture

Hi DT, i just want to say thath i'm a big big big fan and that i would love to hear "The Count of Tuscany" again please, well good luck and i see you on the road in mexico 10/12/11 please!!! thanks

Jorge Armando's picture

Tssssssssssssss, andamos igual mi buen. Normalmente se quedan ya sea en polanco o en algún hotel de Reforma. La bronca es saber cuál. No puedo andar informándome acerca de ello porque vivo en Toluca y pues por acá no hay mucho furor por la música de DT. Ni modo. Ojalá sepas algo y se te haga conocerlos, yo tampoco conseguí los famosos boletos VIP. Si no puedes conocerlos pues disfruta el show :)

fb_joe_delgado's picture

Good luck!