Skip directly to content

DT Rosemont, IL Show 10/2

• DT Rosemont, IL Show 10/2
    September 28, 2011 - 4:59pm

Hello all. I have an extra ticket for this Sunday's show at the Rosemont Theater. A friend of mine can't go and the ticket is paid for. He is fine with just getting face value for the seat (which I think is $76.00) although it is a platinum package ticket. One of the reasons he will take the hit on the cost is he at least wants the shirt, picks, poster and tour gift item. Whoever wants to buy the ticket will keep the laminate and obviously attend the M&G and get a photo with the band. You could also bring an item for them to sign during the M&G if I'm not mistaken. If anyone here lives in the Chicagoland area and is interested, and can pay cash, we could exchange contact info and meet at the venue. I know its short notice but these packages are sold out and I don't want the ticket to go to waste.

Thanks
    J.

StupendousMan's picture
on September 28, 2011 - 4:59pm

Hello all. I have an extra ticket for this Sunday's show at the Rosemont Theater. A friend of mine can't go and the ticket is paid for. He is fine with just getting face value for the seat (which I think is $76.00) although it is a platinum package ticket. One of the reasons he will take the hit on the cost is he at least wants the shirt, picks, poster and tour gift item. Whoever wants to buy the ticket will keep the laminate and obviously attend the M&G and get a photo with the band. You could also bring an item for them to sign during the M&G if I'm not mistaken. If anyone here lives in the Chicagoland area and is interested, and can pay cash, we could exchange contact info and meet at the venue. I know its short notice but these packages are sold out and I don't want the ticket to go to waste.

Thanks
J.

Forum category: 
Suspended Animation's picture

Hi,

I responded in the JP Forum as well. I will take you up on your offer for sure if it is still available. Once you confirm it, I will send you my phone info on the JP forum. Thanks