Skip directly to content

The End Records - Special Editions

• The End Records - Special Editions
    October 12, 2011 - 7:24am

Hi,
    I've been trying for 2 weeks now to contact these people about missing orders. I keep raising cases with them and get no replies. Considering my order was over $200.00 it'd be nice to have someone respond.
    I was just wondering if anyone else had been able to actually get a response out of them and what the trick is.
    I'm in Australia so it's not a simple pick up the phone thing.
    It's really be nice to have the physical product - the downloads good but not the same.
    Cheers

dingers's picture
on October 12, 2011 - 7:24am

Hi,
I've been trying for 2 weeks now to contact these people about missing orders. I keep raising cases with them and get no replies. Considering my order was over $200.00 it'd be nice to have someone respond.
I was just wondering if anyone else had been able to actually get a response out of them and what the trick is.
I'm in Australia so it's not a simple pick up the phone thing.
It's really be nice to have the physical product - the downloads good but not the same.
Cheers

Forum category: 
giuper's picture

I have the same problem, with The End Records. No answer, no response.

I have PREORDERED on July (!) the Special Edition Box Set (and payed, too).

The End Records gave to me the track number on postclubusa.com web site but today I contacted shipping service and this is the response (from postclubusa! NOT The End Records... on that side... silence):

[quote]Dear Giuseppe,
We never received your parcel at our warehouse in New York to send it to you. We only have the web submission data, please check with The End Records about your parcel.
[/quote]

This is not the way.

Soulfire's picture

Could you confirm for us what exactly it is you ordered and from where/what?

Right now what you're asking is a bit confusing. I'm not even sure if the band's fan forum is the right place for such a complaint lol. If you confirm for us what you're asking we might be able to help you, but atm its not very clear...