Skip directly to content

European tour

• European tour
    October 4, 2011 - 6:00am

As everybody can see, there will be a two months break for the band between the north-american tour and the european tour. Do you think the setlist will be changed between the both tours? How did they do in earlier years?

Niels B's picture
on October 4, 2011 - 6:00am

As everybody can see, there will be a two months break for the band between the north-american tour and the european tour. Do you think the setlist will be changed between the both tours? How did they do in earlier years?

Forum category: 
floyducci's picture

MY DREAM : SETLIST in Perugia on 22nd of February:
BREAKING ALL ILUSIONS
OCTAVARIUM
A CHANGE OF SEASON
LOST NOT FORGOTTEN
IN THE PRESENCE OF ENEMIES
BENEATH THE SURFACE
THIS IS THE LIFE.... :)

JESUS JOHN PETRUCCI & co. please.....permit it!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 2nd msg)

lak89's picture

In terms of the new album, I have a feeling Lost Not Forgotten or This Is The Life will come into rotation.

Keysman's picture

[quote=IrishDTFan]Still holding out fingers crossed for an unlikely Irish concert..![/quote]

You never know mate cause to me theres just not enough dates in the U.K.
Just three dates is poor so hopefully more will be added soon,one in Wales and one in Ireland.

Batur Togay's picture

PLEASE COME TO TURKEY ! My favourite band is clearly DREAM THEATER for years and I was shocked when I didn't see Turkey on the European tour list. You will make a fan very happy if you can come to Turkey.

floyducci's picture

as you can see ...already in Toronto the setlist changes: outcry & breaking all illusions together . So I think that the set list could be fluctuating, changeable... I hope this SETLIST in Perugia on 22nd of February:
BREAKING ALL ILUSIONS
OCTAVARIUM
A CHANGE OF SEASON
LOST NOT FORGOTTEN
IN THE PRESENCE OF ENEMIES
THIS IS THE LIFE....
After this concert ...I'ld also ....PASS AWAY!!!!! :)

(1st msg)

JohnFrantastic's picture

I think the non-ADTOE songs will change because most were performed on the Summer tours of Europe. I hope so anyway!

IrishDTFan's picture

Still holding out fingers crossed for an unlikely Irish concert..!

weezul's picture

Hopefully just a little. There's a few songs shared between the last European shows and the current US tour.