Skip directly to content

Excitement!!!

• Excitement!!!
    May 9, 2012 - 8:53am

Last October 26th I proposed to my lady just hours before our meet and greet with Dream Theater in Austin. It was easily the best day of my life, and we both hoped someday they may stop by close again.
    This year, we are fulfilling what only few get to do, I bet. See my favorite band in history back to back days! I'm sure some drive across a state to do it, but how lucky are we? San Antonio July 6. And Austin July 7! We have our tickets, floor middle right behind the meet and greet section. Ugh It's gonna be so amazing.
    All this stupid talk about setlists. I know EVERY song by heart and love it all, i just want them to play anything they want? Except whole covers of albums like Portnoy used to do. That would suck. The old metal bands they covered suck compared to them. Imagine going to a DT show and hearing just Megadeth songs. I'd want my money back. That's like paying for a Ferrari and getting a PT Cruiser.

Psygnosis99's picture
on May 9, 2012 - 8:53am

Last October 26th I proposed to my lady just hours before our meet and greet with Dream Theater in Austin. It was easily the best day of my life, and we both hoped someday they may stop by close again.
This year, we are fulfilling what only few get to do, I bet. See my favorite band in history back to back days! I'm sure some drive across a state to do it, but how lucky are we? San Antonio July 6. And Austin July 7! We have our tickets, floor middle right behind the meet and greet section. Ugh It's gonna be so amazing.
All this stupid talk about setlists. I know EVERY song by heart and love it all, i just want them to play anything they want? Except whole covers of albums like Portnoy used to do. That would suck. The old metal bands they covered suck compared to them. Imagine going to a DT show and hearing just Megadeth songs. I'd want my money back. That's like paying for a Ferrari and getting a PT Cruiser.

Forum category: