Skip directly to content

Food v.nomnomnom

• Food v.nomnomnom
    September 9, 2011 - 9:17pm

This is a place to discuss food of any nature. As most DTFers know, I have worked as a chef for over twenty years, and love all aspects of cooking and eating,so here just post what you cooked, what you ate, food questions, killer restaurants, etc.

lonestarDTF's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 9:17pm

This is a place to discuss food of any nature. As most DTFers know, I have worked as a chef for over twenty years, and love all aspects of cooking and eating,so here just post what you cooked, what you ate, food questions, killer restaurants, etc.

Forum category: 
Awake79's picture

I lived in Italy a few years back, and there was a restaruant right down in the bay of Naples. Greatest fried calamari I've ever had! Amazing!

dongringo's picture

Hey lonestar. :)

I'm a huge mexican food fan myself. Just had some birria (goat stew with corn tortillas) and a couple of tongue tacos. Good stuff!

My second favorite food is sushi in all it's glory. :p

I love traveling and trying new things, sea urchin in Japan, ant larvae in Mexico City, smoked muskrat in Alaska, etc.

ChinoDTF's picture

I'm about cook me a five egg omelet.

CrimsonSunriseDTF's picture

I've got a hankering for some Eggs Benney. I cheat though.... I use my robotcoupe to mix my hollandaise :P NEVER seperates.

lonestarDTF's picture

@JayOctavariumDTF:

lol and so it begins....

kingshmegland's picture

Going to a Greek restaurant tonight for my cousin's birthday. Last time we went I had haddock and blue cheese wrapped in filo dough. It was to die for.

http://amphoranh.com/

JayOctavariumDTF's picture

Dammit lonestar!

I'm hungry now