Skip directly to content

Geography Lesson

• Geography Lesson
    May 7, 2012 - 6:20am

There's a thread in the Tour forum about the possibility of a visit to Oz (Australia) but given the announcement of North American dates quite soon after the Asia tour I guess we're all juat living in vain hope.

I guess this should be in the Tour forum, but I'm hoping to raise a response from someone in a position to actually know, whether DT realise that there's a whole flamin' continent in the southern hemisphere that is apparently not a part of the "world".

I'd hate to think that I never get to see this great band live. I've had to suffer that from Rush - did you borrow their World Atlas?

So - are there any plans to include Australia in any future tours ("world" or otherwise) or should I start saving for a ticket to North America now?

Cheers
    Emjem

emjem's picture
on May 7, 2012 - 6:20am

There's a thread in the Tour forum about the possibility of a visit to Oz (Australia) but given the announcement of North American dates quite soon after the Asia tour I guess we're all juat living in vain hope.

I guess this should be in the Tour forum, but I'm hoping to raise a response from someone in a position to actually know, whether DT realise that there's a whole flamin' continent in the southern hemisphere that is apparently not a part of the "world".

I'd hate to think that I never get to see this great band live. I've had to suffer that from Rush - did you borrow their World Atlas?

So - are there any plans to include Australia in any future tours ("world" or otherwise) or should I start saving for a ticket to North America now?

Cheers
Emjem

Forum category: