Skip directly to content

Good home wanted for DT related domain name (and possibly content)

• Good home wanted for DT related domain name (and possibly content)
    March 20, 2012 - 9:29pm

This post is probably only of interest to any web-savvy DT fans...

I currently hold the registration for the domain name: dtsongbook.com
    I had planned on transitioning my (very neglected) DT Song Book to this new location, but just don't have the free time to work on it any more.

The DT Song Book is a complete collection of DT lyrics (only through Six Degrees currently) that includes all samples, B-sides, cover tunes, alternate versions, etc. and it can be viewed here - http://ivorygate.com/dt/index.html

I really hate to see all this content go to waste, so I am seeking a dedicated DT fan (or fans) that wish to take over this project. I'd like to hand off the domain name and the song book itself to someone that will want to really take care of it (and make it even better!).

I had ideas for the domain name that didn't just include lyrics, but could also include any sheet music or tab as well (i.e., make it a real, living song book for everything DT). Feel free to discuss the merits of any of this here on this post. If anyone wishes to contact me directly, email me: mkizer AT gmail DOT com

mkizer's picture
on March 20, 2012 - 9:29pm

This post is probably only of interest to any web-savvy DT fans...

I currently hold the registration for the domain name: dtsongbook.com
I had planned on transitioning my (very neglected) DT Song Book to this new location, but just don't have the free time to work on it any more.

The DT Song Book is a complete collection of DT lyrics (only through Six Degrees currently) that includes all samples, B-sides, cover tunes, alternate versions, etc. and it can be viewed here - http://ivorygate.com/dt/index.html

I really hate to see all this content go to waste, so I am seeking a dedicated DT fan (or fans) that wish to take over this project. I'd like to hand off the domain name and the song book itself to someone that will want to really take care of it (and make it even better!).

I had ideas for the domain name that didn't just include lyrics, but could also include any sheet music or tab as well (i.e., make it a real, living song book for everything DT). Feel free to discuss the merits of any of this here on this post. If anyone wishes to contact me directly, email me: mkizer AT gmail DOT com

Forum category: 
ohgar's picture

Hey,

I'd be happy to host it, as long as I have assurances it does not violate any copyrights. I sent you an email.