Skip directly to content

The Grove - Anaheim, CA- 12/2/11 Set List Question...

• The Grove - Anaheim, CA- 12/2/11 Set List Question...
    October 20, 2011 - 2:03pm

Hello fellow Dream Theater Forumers, I was wondering is it likely that the setlist will change since the band played LA (9/25/11) not too long ago? Or will the set be roughly the same maybe just "setlist A" instead of "Setlist B" ? I think according to DTF, the LA set was Setlist B. Thanks for your predictions :)

PS. What a kick ass show you guys put on in LA!!!!!!!!

Jervoicer's picture
on October 20, 2011 - 2:03pm

Hello fellow Dream Theater Forumers, I was wondering is it likely that the setlist will change since the band played LA (9/25/11) not too long ago? Or will the set be roughly the same maybe just "setlist A" instead of "Setlist B" ? I think according to DTF, the LA set was Setlist B. Thanks for your predictions :)

PS. What a kick ass show you guys put on in LA!!!!!!!!

Forum category: 
drumike's picture

okay off to the concert.....so excited!!!!!

pictureday's picture

Good Question, I think my tickets had the same. Looking at the seating chart there is standing room up front, and seating with tables behind that. I will call when they open. If I get a straight answer, I'll post. Have a good day!!

drumike's picture

I had a question about the GA tickets....Are they in fact standing room only because when I got my tickets they appear to have seat numbers. I just don't know if I come early to get close to the stage would be meaningless if I have to sit at my assigned seat.....ANYONE KNOW?
:D

pictureday's picture

Andy McKee is opening for DT. Hopefully they'll add a song or two from their first leg.... Going to San Diego and Anaheim. Can't wait....

YourComputerGuy's picture

I'm wondering how LONG D.T. will play at the Grove this Friday. I have a close friend that I bought a ticket for but he has a gig he is playing @ 8. If theyplay for the usual 2.5-3 hours... noproblem!! Anyoneknow? IS there another band that will play before they do? Doubt it.. but can't hurt to ask.

JChatary_2's picture

Ah....thanks Dresden! Had me worried for a bit there! I'm hoping to get anywhere up towards the front, since I'm in the GA standing section. I can't wait!!! :)

Dresden's picture

@ JChatary - disregard my previous post. Turns out the set list I found was from when the played at the Grove in '06. ...I was wondering why there was nothing after Octavarium on there... LOL!

Got my tickets presale too, right up next to Jordan Rudess.

Their Nokia Theater show was pretty damn good, and I be this one will be AWESOME!

JChatary_2's picture

Wow...what a bummer. ADTOE is amazing...and I'm so freaken amped to be going to this show since I missed the Nokia show. The Grove is only 10 minutes away from where I live!!!! (Orange, CA)

I got my presale tix thru a FB post and I'm in the first section right up by the stage!!! EXCITED doesn't even come close to how I feel about this!!!

Dresden's picture

[deleted by user.]