Skip directly to content

Has any of their songs connected with you?

• Has any of their songs connected with you?
    February 1, 2012 - 2:54am

Has any of the masterpieces written by Dream Theater seem to be related with your life? I know that it has for me, some pretty weird stuff has been happening with me and this girl (yeah I know its cliché) and some songs off of ADToE have seemed to be explaining some of whats going on, its kind of creepy actually how close it is. But enough about me, has anybody else had this happen to them?

guaty's picture
on February 1, 2012 - 2:54am

Has any of the masterpieces written by Dream Theater seem to be related with your life? I know that it has for me, some pretty weird stuff has been happening with me and this girl (yeah I know its cliché) and some songs off of ADToE have seemed to be explaining some of whats going on, its kind of creepy actually how close it is. But enough about me, has anybody else had this happen to them?

Forum category: 
comment's picture

For me it's "This is the Life."

TDEN..that's funny!

Creepy weird stuff involving a girl... you should definitely check out "Forsaken" from Systematic Chaos. :D

Cheers!

Campion95's picture

The Dark Eternal Night is basically my life story, just kidding. I think a lot of people could relate to Best Of Times or Disappear in some way or another. If you go on the Youtube video of Solitary Shell nearly every commenter relates with that song(or part I guess). What songs off ADToE are you talking about in particular? I'm guessing Beneath the Surface but I could be wrong.