Skip directly to content

Help me help a friend....

• Help me help a friend....
    November 25, 2013 - 3:44pm

OK, i might not be at the right place, at the right time, but i need help... So sorry

I try to contact DT for 3 months.
    My best friend is going to die of a lung cancer at the age of 31.
    My best friend is the biggest french fan of DT. He saw many show, listent to them constantly for 10 years... contaminating us !
    Me and other friend bought few tickets for the 31 january show in Paris. We would like to make this show a perfect memory for him. I know it's probably one of the last thing that can bring him to smile in his situation... and if he could go backstage, he will not be saved, but...

I try to contact Roadrunner records or Dream theater few times, but never get an answer...
    I can't believe those gentleman even refuse to answer "sorry bro, the only thing we can do is just make a good show" (which i would understand).
    Please help me contact them.
    Please help my friend feel alive for a bit, meeting his heroes...

What can i do more for my friend ? What can i do less ?

Benjanak's picture
on November 25, 2013 - 3:44pm

OK, i might not be at the right place, at the right time, but i need help... So sorry

I try to contact DT for 3 months.
My best friend is going to die of a lung cancer at the age of 31.
My best friend is the biggest french fan of DT. He saw many show, listent to them constantly for 10 years... contaminating us !
Me and other friend bought few tickets for the 31 january show in Paris. We would like to make this show a perfect memory for him. I know it's probably one of the last thing that can bring him to smile in his situation... and if he could go backstage, he will not be saved, but...

I try to contact Roadrunner records or Dream theater few times, but never get an answer...
I can't believe those gentleman even refuse to answer "sorry bro, the only thing we can do is just make a good show" (which i would understand).
Please help me contact them.
Please help my friend feel alive for a bit, meeting his heroes...

What can i do more for my friend ? What can i do less ?

Forum category: 
Callahan's picture

Have you considered purchasing VIP Meet & Greet tickets?

Benjanak's picture

I hope someone close to the band will notice my call and tell them the story, and can do something.... because if the only way for my friend to meet his heroes before dying is to B U Y T I C K E T S (while we already got tickets for the show), i will be so desapointed...is money the only value in this f**** world ?????

Benjanak's picture

I didn't knew there were such tickets... i'll try to get some... i hope there are some left.