Skip directly to content

Help for my boyfriend?!

• Help for my boyfriend?!
    August 15, 2012 - 8:32pm

Hi there! I was wondering if I could possibly get an autographed picture of the band that I can send to my boyfriend. Hes serving a lifetime sentence in prison.The only joy he can get out of life now is listening to the radio on Wednesday nights to Metal Madness on Wvfs out of Tallahassee,Florida. You guys are his favorite band and I know he would really enjoy a picture. Well it was just a thought ....his birthday is coming up in October and that would be an awesome surprise . Thanks if it can be arranged. I will check back in a week or so maybe I'll get a response.

Vicstress's picture
on August 15, 2012 - 8:32pm

Hi there! I was wondering if I could possibly get an autographed picture of the band that I can send to my boyfriend. Hes serving a lifetime sentence in prison.The only joy he can get out of life now is listening to the radio on Wednesday nights to Metal Madness on Wvfs out of Tallahassee,Florida. You guys are his favorite band and I know he would really enjoy a picture. Well it was just a thought ....his birthday is coming up in October and that would be an awesome surprise . Thanks if it can be arranged. I will check back in a week or so maybe I'll get a response.

Forum category: