Skip directly to content

Hi Everyone

• Hi Everyone
    June 4, 2012 - 6:06am

Hi everyone, my name is Adam, and i'm pretty new to this site to be honest, been a DT fan for about a year, the first DT album i heard was Scenes from a Memory, one listen and i was hooked lol.

So yeah, that's me :)

Adam Mitchell's picture
on June 4, 2012 - 6:06am

Hi everyone, my name is Adam, and i'm pretty new to this site to be honest, been a DT fan for about a year, the first DT album i heard was Scenes from a Memory, one listen and i was hooked lol.

So yeah, that's me :)

Forum category: 
Tapring's picture

[quote=Ytsejam58]@InfectiouslyPerverted: infectiously perverted... that's from voices right. I'm feeling like it sounds familiar[/quote]

You're right!

Ytsejam58's picture

@InfectiouslyPerverted: infectiously perverted... that's from voices right. I'm feeling like it sounds familiar

InfectiouslyPerverted's picture

Welcome, Adam!!! I haven't been on the boards in a couple weeks and am just now seeing your post. Wow, you started off listening to SFAM as your 1st DT CD. Usually, alot of fans get into them from either Images and Words(that one did it for me) or Awake. In my opinion, every one of their releases has something good on it, and I have to admit a few "klunkers" on them, too. But the good(or I should say GREAT) songs certainly outweigh the not-so-good.

Hope to hear more from you!!!

Adam Mitchell's picture

[quote=Tapring]Welcome! Scenes From a Memory is.......um, AMAZING. Haha. What other albums are you familiar with?[/quote] i have heard something from all their albums, my favourites are Scenes From A Memory, Six Degrees and Black Couds and Siver Linings :)

Tapring's picture

I just realized I welcomed you and you joined 3 months before I did. LOL

Tapring's picture

Welcome! Scenes From a Memory is.......um, AMAZING. Haha. What other albums are you familiar with?