Skip directly to content

hi mr. jordan rudes

• hi mr. jordan rudes
    December 5, 2011 - 9:23am

good day, mr.jordan rudes, im angeli, the daughter of the aid( Ellie) of your mother rita rudes, i am watching you videos in you tube.it was so nice of you playing the piano, and my mom talks so many things about you, she said, you are a nice and very good person, thank you for being so nice to my mom.and also she watched your benefit concert at manhattan with your mom, my mom was very happy to see you, because she reallyloves someone, playing the piano. i hope u and ur band will have a concert here in the philppines so that i can watch you.

angeli's picture
on December 5, 2011 - 9:23am

good day, mr.jordan rudes, im angeli, the daughter of the aid( Ellie) of your mother rita rudes, i am watching you videos in you tube.it was so nice of you playing the piano, and my mom talks so many things about you, she said, you are a nice and very good person, thank you for being so nice to my mom.and also she watched your benefit concert at manhattan with your mom, my mom was very happy to see you, because she reallyloves someone, playing the piano. i hope u and ur band will have a concert here in the philppines so that i can watch you.

Forum category: