Skip directly to content

How to contact Ytsejamrecords.com??

• How to contact Ytsejamrecords.com??
    May 14, 2012 - 9:11am

Dear Board,

Exactly 11 weeks ago, I placed an order over the Ytsejamrecords.com website hoping to get my hands on some of the official bootleg CDs and DVDs from both Dream Theater and Liquid Tension Experiment concerts.
    The problem: So far all I have is $130 dollars less in my bank account and unfortunately no merchandise.

Has anyone had the same experience and how long has it taken for your orders to arrive, if you order there yourself?
    Does anyone have information regarding who is responsible for that business or "who to contact?" in order to get some assistance?

The website's FAQ itself states that it takes 4-6 weeks to ship and that supposedly a verification e-mail would be sent once the order is shipped. I also tried the e-mail contact form directly from the site, which only resulted in a "non-monitored address" as a reply with no additional hint on who and how to correspond.

Now, more than 11 weeks later, I have received nothing, no CDs, no DVDs, no information on my order.
    Could anyone help?

I greatly thank in advance, whoever can give me some information.

Cheers,
    Chris

P4R4D16M's picture
on May 14, 2012 - 9:11am

Dear Board,

Exactly 11 weeks ago, I placed an order over the Ytsejamrecords.com website hoping to get my hands on some of the official bootleg CDs and DVDs from both Dream Theater and Liquid Tension Experiment concerts.
The problem: So far all I have is $130 dollars less in my bank account and unfortunately no merchandise.

Has anyone had the same experience and how long has it taken for your orders to arrive, if you order there yourself?
Does anyone have information regarding who is responsible for that business or "who to contact?" in order to get some assistance?

The website's FAQ itself states that it takes 4-6 weeks to ship and that supposedly a verification e-mail would be sent once the order is shipped. I also tried the e-mail contact form directly from the site, which only resulted in a "non-monitored address" as a reply with no additional hint on who and how to correspond.

Now, more than 11 weeks later, I have received nothing, no CDs, no DVDs, no information on my order.
Could anyone help?

I greatly thank in advance, whoever can give me some information.

Cheers,
Chris

Forum category: 
P4R4D16M's picture

Dear Board,

I have to retract my query, as I have finally been presented with my sought-after DT articles.
As if my distress was heard by the angels, I received my order in the mail today - very strange.
6 articles in 2 packages!

Nonetheless, it took a while longer (11 weeks), which really isn't that bad, if you are really interested in getting these rare bootlegs. However, what's worse is the impossibility of getting in touch with the vendor. After so many tries....this really drove me up the wall. It would've relieved me just to hear that the order is still on its way or something - you know like reassurance that the order was indeed sent.

@comment: Thanks for sharing your experience and replying to this subject - you gave me some last-minute confidence, which actually prevented me from filing a credit refund from my credit card. I am glad that your order also arrived. In the end, these guys running this YtsejamRecords business seem to be doing their best and I don't want to start some sort of negative commentary spree. Ultimately, I got what I wanted, right?

Nevertheless, it would be great if they would simply update their "contact us" section on their website so customers have a reliable address and don't get terrifying notifications like "this is a non-monitored e-mail address". This aspect of their business could definitely use some improving!

All's well that end's well!

Satisfied greetings from,
Chris

comment's picture

Sorry to hear this Chris. I think this was MP's side business so I would check in with his website. Back during the Chaos In Motion Tour Ytsejam rerouted my order to me when I was between an overseas and U.S. address. I totally forgot about it and they tracked me down through email. I don't quite remember how long it took, but I was surprised when it arrived.

Cheers! Hope you get it soon.