Skip directly to content

How do I get tickets and passes to everything

• How do I get tickets and passes to everything
    September 20, 2013 - 10:20pm

Hello ladies (and gentlemen),

I'm new on the site, and a fan living in the US. Been to see DT probably 35 times in all and would like details on how to get tickets for the whole DT European tour -- right through Jan and Feb of next year.

Don't need to meet the band and all the other crap (although not bothered if I did -- would like to meet them all actually) just would like a 2 month holiday and do what I really want to do. I've come to accept what's important to me now. And this is.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers lads and lassies,
    BR

P.S. If one the DT road crew are reading this and need free help, I'm up for it. I'm an ex-pro-rugby player and can move my fair share of shit. Just say the word. Cheers.

Epictetus's picture
on September 20, 2013 - 10:20pm

Hello ladies (and gentlemen),

I'm new on the site, and a fan living in the US. Been to see DT probably 35 times in all and would like details on how to get tickets for the whole DT European tour -- right through Jan and Feb of next year.

Don't need to meet the band and all the other crap (although not bothered if I did -- would like to meet them all actually) just would like a 2 month holiday and do what I really want to do. I've come to accept what's important to me now. And this is.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers lads and lassies,
BR

P.S. If one the DT road crew are reading this and need free help, I'm up for it. I'm an ex-pro-rugby player and can move my fair share of shit. Just say the word. Cheers.

Forum category: 
Jorge Armando's picture

Lol. I seriousy hope you land a job with these lads mate. Good luck, cheers!!!