Skip directly to content

How does VIP work?

• How does VIP work?
    December 7, 2013 - 2:26am

So for this tour I'd like to grab some VIP passes. Probably the gold one, I've never done this before so there are some things I'm ignorant to. Do I buy a ticket for the show first and then the package or is the ticket included in the price of the pack or does this vary by show?

sinan810's picture
on December 7, 2013 - 2:26am

So for this tour I'd like to grab some VIP passes. Probably the gold one, I've never done this before so there are some things I'm ignorant to. Do I buy a ticket for the show first and then the package or is the ticket included in the price of the pack or does this vary by show?

Forum category: 
philosopher.sam's picture

This is my question too. When I initially clicked on the vip link for the seattle show, it clearly implied i'd get a seat with the vip. Now, I see:

platinum meet and greet vip (ticket not included)

I assume this means what it says - that I can meet the band, but I must buy another ticket to see the show?

DTSpiritCarriesOn's picture

I believe this varies by show. There are shows where the ticket is not included in the price, and some where they are. It should say it right there after clicking on the VIP button. Probably depends on the venue and its rooms, entrances etc.